Saturday 11 July 2015

Just a quick update ....

Saturday update....

This Sat, July 11, Mrs P's will be closed.  

On Tuesday, July 14th, the shop will reopen at 2 PM and be open until 5 PM.  I have an appointment and I am not sure I can be in by 1PM. I think I can, but just in case, I'm delaying opening until 2PM. No matter the time of opening, I am there until 5 PM that day.  I appreciate your understanding & patience! 

As those that live in town, are probably aware, the Clocktower that houses Mrs Pugsley's Emporium Inc has had some renovations this week and will continue over the next week!   As much as you can plan for disruption, it's still chaotic and just not the same.  


There were new door sills and a new window sill installed...


Complete with the correct windows reinstalled on their new sill.   

There is a lot of new fabric arriving in but it's also a wee bit of Christmas fabric!  After the winter we had, I was just not prepared to embrace it...especially this lovely blue & cream way called 'Snow Happens'...


This collection is from Artisian Spirit Sandscapes by Northcott which is a bit more summery...


Another new collection,  'Beach House' ...


Or... Beach Huts!


With cloud fabric as a coordinate, or ... More Beach Huts in a Row!...


And for the Dr Who fans... Packed Tardis...


Hoffman Christmas has arrived and there are some new Moda prints in as well.  Stof's Brilliant Christmas has also arrived.  Lots of new things to look at including the door step! 

Enjoy your weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. All that fabric looks lovely. If I lived closer, it wouldn't be good for my fabric diet.

    ReplyDelete