Monday 5 August 2013

Where did I go?...

My apologies for not posting sooner. 

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I was in Ireland for a couple of weeks, followed by a few days in Venice.  A planned trip and quite lovely.  I have over 2000 pictures of the trip and I've not gone through all of them yet.

Belfast
I have a my new business name, Mrs. Pugsley's Emporium Inc.  I still like to refer to it as Mrs P's.


Cat Garden, Belfast Castle

I arrived home to the news that someone was interested in buying the location of the old Pugsley's Drug store.  So, my Dad and I have been busy cleaning out the old location.  The Tupper Block was built in 1889- so there was lots of dirt and dust.  Things got moved and the building sold July 31, 2013. 

Fuller's Drug Store Rubber mat

When I say moved, I mean I have re-purposed some items into Mrs P's and at some point during the move- it was just easier to shift things to the clock tower building with the thought, I'll take care of it later.  Later, has now arrived and I'm busy putting the clock tower and Mrs P's to right.
 
My Dad, My Hero!
old Pugsley's Drug Store location



The fabric is beginning to arrive by collections rather than a bolt of this and that.  Currently, it is all wrapped and bundled against dust and sun damage.

Again, I'm sorry for the posting delay.  I hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment